LED Edge Lit Internally Illuminated Street Name Sign
NuArt, the originators of Illuminated Street Signs is pleased to announce a LED Edge Lit Internally Illuminated Street Name Sign to its family of highway and roadway signage products. The energy efficiency and lowered maintenance costs make LEOs an appealing choice for improved safety on the road, visibility, legibility, and overall aesthetics in your city.
Features and Benefits
- Thin, light weight design
- Easy to replace panels 100,000 hour service life of LEOs
- High Efficiency- LEOs have lower energy consumption thus lowering energy costs.
- Lower Maintenance Costs- LEOs have a longer life span (8x longer) eliminating the need to replace lamps and ballasts saving approx. 6 maintenance cycles.
- Easy to read day or night visibility and clarity (Up to 600 feet)
* We also do non-illuminated signs and panel replacements
Length: 4′, 6′, or 8′
Frame: Formed aluminum inner and outer channels. Frame members TIG welded.
- Sheeting: .060 White Polycarbonate
- Optional Sheeting: ASTM Type IX Retroflective Sheeting
- Standard Colors Available: Interstate Blue, Monarch Blue, Rust Brown, Holly Green
- Custom Colors Available as well as City Seals or Logos
- Font: Standard Highway series A,B,C,D,E, EM or customized. Clearview Series, True Type, Custom
- Mounting Options: Mast Arm Mount: NuArt Swivel (Adjustable length, stainless banding for arm)
- Pole Mount: Fixed Diameter Clamp and Length Bracket
|Operating Current||.25 Amps|
|Power Consumption||33w @ 48″, 46w @ 72″, 63w @ 96″|
|Panel Brightness||280-300 cd/m2|
|Min/Max Operating Temperature||-30°C/70°C|
|LED Life span||100,000|